At Graphic Fabrics we take your personal data very seriously. In order to comply with
the EU GDPR Law, we issue the following statement which we agree to uphold when you
place an order with us.
In order to fulfill your order we rely on PayPal or Stripe to provide us with the
necessary data needed in order to process your order in a timely manner. The data we
collected includes your name, email, mailing address, username, and other information
provided through the label design regarding your business. We may also contact you for
additional information such as business information and additional contact information
as necessary to comply with federal requirements to create your labels and hang tags.
Some reasons we will need this information from you:
* Tax reporting on our end
* Improvement of your business
* To complete the order in a timely manner
* Mailing lists
* Social media groups/pages and link sharing
You may revoke your consent at any time and have the right in detail to request details of the
information we keep.
Information sharing and disclosure.
We understand the importance of keeping personal data secure and safe and only share
limited personal data with companies we need to in order to maintain our business.
* We currently use USPS for shipping purposes that will receive your name and address from us.
* We use WooCommerce that will track analytics that will help us provide the most relevant products
to you and enhance your shopping experience.
* Payments are process through Stripe or PayPal which encrypt credit care and bank account
data. They do provide us with your name and address.
We only keep information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your orders and for our own
records and what is deemed fair use in our business within the parameters of the law.
Your information is stored through our secure host provided server, and will never be
released or sold without your explicit written consent.